I almost made the mistake of sending money I don't have to upr Ltd, I recorded my calls with them just in case it was a scam good thing I found out they sent me some forms that say to send them $800.00, if it's such a successful company and your idea is good why shouldn't they fund it, there getting a percentage out of your idea, if I had the money I would fund every good Idea I came across, cause I'll be benefiting in the end, that goes to show you that upr really means United Professional Robbers good thing for this website

This person wrote the review about United Patent Research and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants United Patent Research to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Patent Research for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Patent Research?

Comments

Thank you very much, I just came up with the 795.00 to United Patent Research LTD, but after reading am so disappointed, but grateful for your posting.Do you know any place that will not scam me.

please if you have any information for another company let me know.young898@gmail.com

Thanks